1. The art of painting eggs is called pysanka – which originated in Ukraine.
2. The term ‘Easter’ comes from ‘Eastre’, the goddess who symbolises the hare and the egg.
3. The exchange or giving of eggs predates easter and is considered in many cultures as a symbol of rebirth.
4. Cadbury, the producers of our favourite egg, make 1.5 million eggy treats per year!
5. The tallest chocolate egg was made in Italy, 2001. Measuring 10.39m tall and weighing 7200kg. This sounds like Michelle’s dream food!
We hope you all enjoy the break, whether that’s eating too much chocolate or spending time with your family. Perhaps you’ll be working, like us?
To find out what it’s like being part of an accountancy practice that helps your business stand tall, call us on 0141 816 9750 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org