We may as well honour storm Erik, so here goes:
1. Not all raindrops reach the ground – a phenomenon known as ‘phantom rain’.
2. Rain has a smell – it’s called ‘petrichor’.
3. Raindrops are the shape of a jelly bean, rather than a teardrop.
4. The wettest place in the world is Mawsynram in the Meghalaya State of India. And you thought it was Scotland!
6. Nimbostratus clouds and cumulonimbus clouds are the two most common forms of rain clouds.
We’re here, rain or shine – call 0141 816 9750 or email email@example.com.
Have a great weekend!