1. 1981 saw the very first London marathon
2. Gilette was the first sponsor of the marathon
3. The oldest runner to finish the marathon is Jenny Wood-Allen, in the year 2002
4. According to data recorded by digital company Strava, the fastest runners are in the 35 to 44 age group
5. There are a group of runners who have completed every London marathon since 1981, they are known as the “Ever Presents”
Good luck to everyone involved in this Sunday! We will be watching in awe.
To ensure your business goes the distance, make sure you employ an accountant who is ‘ever present‘ (see what we did there?) and provides you with support, every step of the way.
We’re available by calling 0141 816 9750 or mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer fixed fee, pay monthly packages to ensure it’s easy to become one of the C Allan & Son family.