Company Secretarial Services
Typically this will include:
- Use of our office address as your registered office
- Preparing and holding the company’s statutory registers, electronically. Including the recently introduced register of People of Significant Control which most UK companies are now required to keep.
- Preparing all necessary reminders and paperwork for the board to approve and the shareholders to receive the accounts.
- Reminding when the statutory accounts need to be prepared and filed, and filing the statutory accounts when supplied
- Providing a company secretary.
- Compliance and company administration support including annual accounts filing
Registered office service
Every company, including limited liability partnerships must have a UK registered office address. This address is used by government bodies to send official communications relating to the company. Trading outside the UK or exclusively online does not remove this legality.
It can be advantageous to keep the registered office address separate from that of the business, especially if you work from home or your business is registered to this address.
We will ensure vital correspondence comes to the attention of the company’s directors by forwarding it on an agreed daily, weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis.
We offer tailor made training sessions to suit every need – from one staff operations to much larger organisations. From bookkeeping through to more complex accounting work, we can help.
We are fluent in many different accounting packages – after analysis of your requirements and resources, we can recommend the most appropriate software and even assist you with set up or migration. Our training is informal, flexible and relevant to your business. We like questions, whether this is on the day or in a follow up email – just ask.
They key to a stress-free audit is ensuring you have all the information that the auditors require. You want to display a professional and robust image, and be in a position to answer all queries presented to you, confidently.
We will engage all relevant staff prior to your audit, preparing them in the most appropriate fashion. All numbers and paperwork will be up to date, relevant and scrutinised to ensure they speak for themselves. You can be sure that you present a lasting impression, backed up with evidence.
There’s strength in numbers! We can provide you with meaningful data and relative reports produced from your accountancy software. Our vast experience throughout the years allows us to confidently create accurate and insightful financial reports, so you know how your business is performing at any given point.